- costs time, money, peace of mind, even health.
- can drive us to compromise in ways we later resent or regret.
- frequently frustrates us with a sense that the other party holds the cards.
Dealing with conflict requires
- negotiation at a heightened level and
- reframing goals to put more power in your own hands by shifting from a reactive to a proactive stance. The other party's actions then become a source of useful information rather than something to resist or fear.
Clarity is the key to both of these.
Clarityworks gives you the power to improve difficult situations independently, whether or not the other party shifts.